You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Policy (within India)
- The Rasi Silks at its own cost guarantees to deliver products to any or all cities across asian country and states to all India.
- Domestic orders (within India) would be processed inside 24 hours and shipping are done through a domestic courier company (for south India The Professional Courier & North, East & West are through Blue Dart and for a few areas through Speed Post)
- Product is delivering to any or all Indian metro cities in 3 working days.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we are going to send you the Airway number through SMS & email.
- All domestic shipments are insured by us against loss or larceny on premium payment by us!
- To make sure safe delivery of all products, the same are double packed in waterproof and furrowed box.
Shipping Policy (outside India)
- All International orders (outside India) would be processed within 2 days and shipped through an international courier company.
- Most orders are delivered within 7 days to foreign destinations as maximum.
- If you want to buy multiple things and ship them to 2 or more completely different addresses, please place them as separate orders.
- Once the product are shipped from our location, we are going to send you the shipper’s reference number (airway bill number) together with the courier company details through email.
- You’ll be able to track the standing of your package through the courier’s website or by contacting their local customer service center.
- The courier can try delivery twice at your specified shipping address, before they inform us that your package isn't deliverable.
- Shipping Charges are based on shipping destination and quantity of units purchased. Please note that shipping companies determine shipping charges based on the package weight.
- All product are shipped via reputed International courier companies like DHL, FedEx and WNX other such renowned companies that are completely insured and reliable.
- Our Shipping Rates are sponsored and are much lower than what the shipping companies usually charge for International shipments. We always strive to offer our shoppers the lowest shipping charges possible.
- We tend to are not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen time lags by the courier companies in delivering the parcels to the customer, or if the customer isn't available at the time of delivery.
- Please note that if there are any customs or duties applicable for the ordered items, it'd be billed separately to the customer by the courier company at the time of delivery.
- The duties and taxes are not a part of the customer’s payment made to us.
Remote area Surcharge for International Orders
- According to the policies of the International carrier, an additional surcharge may be levied if the shipping address is outlined by the carrier as a remote area.
- This Remote area Surcharge (RAS) wouldn't be charged at the time of placing the order. Instead, it'd be informed to you before shipping the goods. In such case, you have to pay the surcharge through the website.
- If the surcharge is not paid within 3 days after our notification, then we'd cancel your order.
Customs Clearance for International Orders
- For some countries, Our Carrier can clear your parcel from the customs, an occasion if requires.
- Any extra taxes, import duties or customs charges levied during this process will be charged to you.
- You’re liable to pay the carrier for those charges in such cases.
- So we recommend you to remember of the laws and laws governing the import of products within the country wherever you would like the items shipped.